Wow, so I admit this blog has been *grossly* neglected, and I'd apologize, if anyone read it. Truth of the matter is, if I weren't up from insomnia and it wasn't 3:30am, this probably wouldn't be happening right now. But anyway!
A lot has happened since I last blogged here. I read through this blog a little bit a few minutes ago and had to delete a dew posts due to over-emones. Boy, "manic-**depressive**" is not the right word to use. I think it should be "manic-dead-with-a-pulse" My pills have leveled me out pretty well these days, though. Even though lately my greatest source of laughter has been from the mouths of twitter funnyladies, I'm okay with that (for now)!
- There is a new love in my life who is absolutely terrific.
- I no longer feel useless, because I don't get a chance to.
- Both my vision, and my singing voice have declined. (As far as the voice goes, "use it or lose it" is so true!)
- I fell out of, then back in love with twitter
- Mom never got her surgery
- Tomorrow is Christmas.
I'm sure there is plenty more, but I don't want to type it out right now. I just wanted to show this blog some love and let it know that it's not forgotten.
Merry Christmas to you and yours, and God bless us, every one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment