Saturday, February 27, 2010

So history repeats itself; far too quickly.

Firstly, I am saddened by Haiti and Chile and Hawaii. "El fin del mundo" in sectors? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Had another backslide tonight. It kinda-sorta had to do with my admittance to the hospital. By proxy, I guess. However, now with repeated backslides I feel as if most of the progress I've made has been erased.

If only Medicaid would have allowed me to stay in the hospital until I was ready to leave and face the "real world" again. Especially since I feel like going right back there right now.

I wish I had the ability to just be stoic and aloof, but I can't. I know the only way out is through, but as of this moment, all I can do is sing it, not bring it.

"Time heals all wounds" and "Que sera, sera" and "C'est la vie", right? Maybe, but it's still so trite.

Goddamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment