I just had a panic attack while performing a menial task. I was making hot chocolate from scratch and my Mom put the cups I was gonna pour it into in the sink in case I spilled it. Upon seeing them in the sink I panicked and said "No! That will make them dirty! I don't want to give you anything in a dirty cup!" then I started hyperventalating and having a full-on panic attack.
I don't feel like myself at all. Where did I go and when am I coming back? And who is this woman in my body in the meantime. She is so afraid, lost, and sad. And the only way to comfort her is to go to sleep, and I know that isn't healthy. And my appetite is just gone.
I don't know...
the woman you're looking for is going to come back. she might be lost at the moment, but with faith.. she will come back.. don't know when but she will. i love you. xoxoxo-plus.
ReplyDelete