of DWTS is back. The only reason I watched the earlier season was for
Marlee Matlin, one of my heroes. (Her Twitter; @MarleeMatlin) I got
totally hooked that season until Marlee was eliminated. This season,
two words; NEICY NASH. (Her Twitter: @NeicyNash)
I had a big day today, so when we got home I laid down for a nap and
didn't wake up til 8:00. It slipped my mind that that was what time
DWTS started, so I took my time waking up, played with my phone, and
then talked to Anth for an hour. When I hung up, I quickly looked at
the clock and it was 9:45! Crap! Only 45 minutes of DWTS!
I missed Neicy's dance. :( I tuned it during Buzz Aldren. Bless him. I
feel bad because I know his fate, but I was pleasantly surprised by
Kate Gosselin.
During her rehearsal reel I thought, "There she is, still being a
Negative Nancy ice queen." But when I saw her dance, she glided and
was dressed so elegantly, traded in the "Kate Gosselin haircut" for
shoulder-length, curly tendrils, grace, and the look of being humbled
on her face. She finally looked like a true lady. Perhaps the divorce
changed her for the better, and perhaps it's all for the cameras, but
right now, Kate, it's working for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment