Friday, March 19, 2010

Sorry for my tardyness.

A lot of blogs have gotten lost in the ether because the way I used to
post (via my blackberry e-mail address) stopped working and I didn't
know why, but I briefly got on the PC and I noticed that Google now
owns blogger, too, and SURPRISE! When I post from my phone using my
gmail account, it magically works!

So let's see - what's happened since I last successfully posted a
blog? Well, I found out that Dani found me here, (Hi Dani!) And she
wouldn't tell me straight out how she found me. Not that I care that
she reads my blog; it's actually nice to know. I was just curious.
Feel free to post comments, Dani. :)

She serenaded me recently, which was wonderful. Just her and her
acoustic guitar. She's such a sweetheart.

I've also gotten really close to Michael. We hang out. He and his
assistant for the night pick me up and we usually go to the
coffeehouse, but the other night we went to see "The Crazies." We both
liked it but it scared the hell out of his assistant. LOL. I was
supposed to go to the coffeehouse again with him tonight but I have
the flu, so I put the breaks on that because I don't want any of my
germs near him or his assistant for the night. He was very sweet and
understanding about it and just wanted to know if I was okay. He's my
monkey. I love him.

I'm also getting closer to Mike C. And James. The other night I filled
out 2 packets of James' SSI papers while he dictated because it's hard
for him to write. He swears he owes me so much because "that was so
much writing", but I assured him he owes me absolutely nothing. I feel
bad for him because school's been kicking his ass lately so when I see
him he looks just exhausted. Poor guy. :(

So today I spent the whole day in bed with this flu. I woke up at 8:30
AM because I had to throw up, so I didn't eat anything all day, so not
long ago I went downstairs to eat some light stuff (I was actually
hungry) and now I'm wishing I hadn't. Hopefully it stays down.

My house is a sad place right now. Everyone is sick. My brother
started it with his bronchitis, then my Dad caught it (which is
dangerous), then I started getting sick, (I thought it was bronchitis
too until I threw up this morning.) and now my Mom has it. They both
need antibiotics BAD. My brother could use more, too. And an antiviral
for me would be nice too, but que sera, sera, right?

At least St. PATI's day was tons o'fun. And maybe this flu will make
me drop a few pounds. LOL! Ah, silver lining.

Well, I might have jabbered enough just now to make up for my lost
posts? I'm glad to be up and running again. And if I have anymore
lurkers, just say hello! :) I don't bite... unless you ask me to.

Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment