Monday, March 29, 2010

Girls-only post. TMI

So I went to the hospital today to get my stuck tampon removed. It was
transverse and just out of reach. The Nurse Practitioner was such a
cunt. I said "Do you have something sharp down there?'. And the bitch
said "*YOU* tried to get this thing out with tweezers and you're
asking *ME* if *I* have anything sharp down here?" YES, CUNTBOX!

And then she said 'Stop trying to use medical terms." because I said
"transverse" and "uterine lining." Which, I fully understand and use
both terms correctly. If I were HER, I'd be THRILLED to have a patient
that knew what the hell she was dealing with/talking about! She told
me that *I* cut my vaginal wall, yet I was barely bleeding until after
I left the hospital. Now I'm bleeding heavily enough to wear a pad,
but they said some of that is normal, but this is like a fuckin'
period again.

I'm not using tampons for.... quite a while after this.

I hope this never happens to you or any of you loved ones. That
extraction tool, the scrapings, the ultrasound, the transvaginal
ultrasound, the catheter, and the bleeding afterward? Ugh.

Nunca otra vez.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment