Friday, March 5, 2010

To everything, turn, turn, turm.

I am pretty numb. I don't know why. But since the last blog, the following have ensued:

1) The poetry reading went alright.
2) I spent days with my loving friends, which was sorely needed.
3) I have binged, then not.
4) I made a couple of really sweet new friends.
5) I'm actually starting to feel like a sexual being.
6) My driver's license finally has the correct address on it, but only for 6 more months.
7) My cousin got married. (I couldn't attend due to an illness I still have that I picked up at the hospital.)
8) I'm trying to assemble a group to go to the Strawberry Festival with me. (Have wheelchair, will travel. I cannot walk all day.)

Ya take the good with the bad, right? So I hear.

Love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment